CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Great, next I'll be finding hickies on his neck!

So yesterday I went to pick the Bean up from daycare. Totally normal day.
He spots me when I walk in the room and runs up to give me a hug. Next thing I know I see this hussy little girl running up to him.
"Bye Bean! See you tomorrow okay?" she said.
Before he could answer she hugged him tight and made out with him kissed his cheek (a little close to the mouth in my opinion!) and ran back to the kitchen area.
Bean looked up at me and grinned.
"That's my giwlfweind." he said proudly.

Oh lord. I was SHOCKED! SHOCKED that she would attack my baby like that in FRONT of me.
Shameless little hooch child.
I bet she lifts her skirt over her head all the time too.

18 comments:

Lori said...

ahhhh young love

Anonymous said...

There's totally more of that to come. Best get used to it.

Someone Being Me said...

Well at least he is popular with the ladies. Nothing wrong with that.

Marmarbug said...

Yeah I figure hed be a ladies man. I was being sarcastic throughout!

CanadianMama said...

Oh lovers! So sweet...

Don Mills Diva said...

It's obvious she's not good enough for him...

Kellan said...

How darling!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Unknown said...

AH!!!! Kill me now. I'm not cut out for this parenting thing. Giwlfwiend at 3? Oh jeez, it's time for me to think about home schooling! =)

Danielle said...

It sounds like you have a little stud on your hands! WATCH OUT! I used to be the hooch I mean little girl who chased and kissed the boys.

KG said...

Well . . . at least you can count on the fact that there will be a period of time in which all the little girls whill think boys have cooties and won't want to touch them. Then they'll resume lifting their skirts over their heads . . .

Unknown said...

Shameless Hussy!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Clearly her mother didn't bring her up right.

Laski said...

Holy tamale! They really are starting young, aren't they???

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Have you had "the talk" with him yet? Sounds like you don't have much time left to clear up the whole birds and bees thing!!

Thanks for the Atkins advice - eating anything ATKINS based in mass quantity is a bad thing. That stuff wreaks havoc on your innards!!

Hallie

Burgh Baby said...

Ha! You made fun of me, but it looks like you are in even BIGGER trouble!

Wineplz said...

a girl in Gavin's class (when they were 3) pointed him out to her mother and said, "that's Gavin...he's the CUTE one!" And the mom said, "I'm SOOO not ready for this" while Justin laughed. At least you're not the girl's mother! heh heh!

Julie said...

LOL!! I have to say that my daughter is always kissing the boys at school. I don't think she knows about boyfriends yet, she just likes her friends ALOT. I die inside of embarassment when she does this, thank god it's on the cheek or the forehead!!!!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Girls start young these days. Thank God my daughter thinks boy's are stupid.

anyway He is adorable girl you going to have to watch him like hawk!!!