CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Bean Friday funnies: Oh that Bean head

Bean. What can I say. If it weren't for that kid I would probably be in the looney tooney bin babbling obsenities and hitting my head on the wall.
The lastest and greatest.

On personality issues

Bean: (crying becasue I can't fast forward through commercials on our bedroom tv)
Me: Bean seriously, watch the commercials. They show toys and food. Just watch.
Bean: (Wailing) Buuuutttt I want to watch the bunny (Max and Ruby one of the MOST annoying shows EVER!)
Me: Buddy they'll be back on in one second. Stop crying
Bean: Mommy I not crying I happy (said with tears running down his face)
Me: O-kayyyyy.

On anatomy

Bean pulling his boy part in the tub.
Me: Uh sweetie careful there.
Bean: Look Mommy it stretch.
Me: Uhhhh. I think you could injure yourself.
Bean: No Mommy it okay.
(Me thinking that this is happening WAY too fast for Mommy!)

On another note I still have not gotten a chance to speak with my boss. It is killing me.

8 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

Ah the joys of having a boy.

KG said...

Ruby is a tawdry hobag. I don't know what her bitch-ass problem is, but it grates on my nerves in a serious way.

Oh - and my kid is all up on his weiner, too, and he's not even 1 year old yet.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, the touching of thyself isn't alleviated by having a girl. She's all over it, too! I always say "do you have to potty?" She says "No, it just feels nice."

GREAT.

Will you still have time to give a 2 week notice? Maybe you don't have to. Mr Hyphen lost his unspent vacation pay when he left his last job with only 12 days notice. UGH.

Danielle said...

I am glad Eliza has nothing to tug on in the tub!!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Oh those boy's and the wiener pulling..

Burgh Baby said...

You are preaching to the choir about Max and Ruby. I refuse to turn on "bunnies," but we all know my is a sucker so he gives in every.single.day. Ugh.

Good luck with the boss talk!

ummmhello said...

My little one is CONSTANTLY grabbing at himself. Moving, shifting, whatever. One morning he's standing in front of the toilet and he starts laughing. Silly me asks why. He points down and says, "Look! It's pointing up!"

Wineplz said...

Bean does have a point...they are awful stretchy.