CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Overheard at the IL's last night

So we just got a Wii. Or actually Bud got one as a LATE bday present from his parents.
No matter. It was WORTH the wait.

So last night after we got back from our house up north hubby and I decided to play a round.
Bud: Want to play tennis?
Me: Sure.
Bud turned on the tennis. (Mind you I had NEVER played before, he has)
Bud: I'll serve.
Me: whatever.
Bud serves.
Me: HEY! I wasn't ready.
Bud: Sorry.
Me: I want a do over
Bud: Quit being a baby.
Bud serves again!
Me: HEY!!!!!!! Can you not WAIT for me?
Bud: Sorry
Bud serves again.
Me: OMG! I wish that I had a real racket right now so I could beat you.
Bud: Sore loser.


Oh but I WHOOPED him in bowling. Guy never had a chance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny I played a little bowling last night, too. And, I almost never play Wii.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Welcome to the world of Wii!!!

And I KNOW you loved today's boil!!

Hallie :)

CanadianMama said...

Ha! This sounds like every game I play with The Hub!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

LOL he needed be knock-out, maybe ya'll can do boxing next time. Wii we need on for some good exercise!!!!

Wineplz said...

I have yet to Wii. But it does bring back memories of playing Warlords on Atari. ;)