CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Overheard at the IL's last night

So we just got a Wii. Or actually Bud got one as a LATE bday present from his parents.
No matter. It was WORTH the wait.

So last night after we got back from our house up north hubby and I decided to play a round.
Bud: Want to play tennis?
Me: Sure.
Bud turned on the tennis. (Mind you I had NEVER played before, he has)
Bud: I'll serve.
Me: whatever.
Bud serves.
Me: HEY! I wasn't ready.
Bud: Sorry.
Me: I want a do over
Bud: Quit being a baby.
Bud serves again!
Me: HEY!!!!!!! Can you not WAIT for me?
Bud: Sorry
Bud serves again.
Me: OMG! I wish that I had a real racket right now so I could beat you.
Bud: Sore loser.


Oh but I WHOOPED him in bowling. Guy never had a chance.

7 comments:

anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

Funny I played a little bowling last night, too. And, I almost never play Wii.

Julie said...

LOL...
Wii is such a weird experience. I tried playing some Mario smash em' game with a 5yr old yesterday-had no idea what I was doing. He kicked my butt!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Welcome to the world of Wii!!!

And I KNOW you loved today's boil!!

Hallie :)

Poltzie said...

Ha! This sounds like every game I play with The Hub!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

LOL he needed be knock-out, maybe ya'll can do boxing next time. Wii we need on for some good exercise!!!!

Hyphen Mama said...

maybe you need to polish up on your tennis game while he's gone so next time you can kick his butt!

Colleen said...

I have yet to Wii. But it does bring back memories of playing Warlords on Atari. ;)