CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And so it is done

So I spoke with my boss this morning. Finally! I was a basket case this morning and too upset to go to my neighborhood Starbucks to enjoy a nice iced caramel macchiato. Yeah you know it's a bad day when you can't even get that!

So I told him. He seemed upset that I was leaving but understanding. This is a business after all and well these things happen. I put it on the table that I am willing to be flexible and telecommute/work from corporate to continue my support for him.
He seemed a little hesitant and explained that he would rather have someone at the office here so that he knows things are being taken care of when he is out of the office. (Which is around 85% of the time)
Okay understandable. But he did tell me that he would think about it.
So say a thought for me that HOPEFULLY he agrees to it.

I have to admit I feel a LOT better that the news is out there.

10 comments:

Lori said...

glad things are looking up... now you'll have to stop for coffee on you way home instead

Someone Being Me said...

I know that has to be a relief. I hate conversations like that. I hope you treated yourself to a Starbucks this afternoon.

Cynthia said...

Good that you got it out there...fingers crossed for you:)

OHmommy said...

I am sure it feels so good to get something off your chest. WTG!

Unknown said...

Those things are always tough. Glad it's done!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah for you getting this done. You MUST feel a little better?

Hallie :)

Danielle said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hate it when I am too stressed to eat or drink.

Wineplz said...

hope he realizes that having you telecommute is way better than losing you and your talent to another company.

Anonymous said...

I can sense the relief. You feel better now, don't you?

Julie said...

I hate waiting to tell people things like that. I stress over it.

Glad you got your off your chest.