CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bean said WHAT? And a few other things

So I am terribly sorry for not posting the latest Bean ramblings on Friday. I have been so engrossed in hearing the final decision on if we stay or go. Reminds me of that song



Yeah you know it. So still no OFFICIAL word but Bud and I decided that if the offer comes through we will take it. So that means we will be staying home! So keep those fingers, toes, arms and eyes crossed. But don't blame me if your eyes get stuck that way.

Other update, my friend is still pretty sick. They have no idea why his heart is trying to fail. So they are running test after test. I really loathe the medical field some days. Please continue to pray for him.


So Bean. God that kid is a trip. Here are some of the latest happenings.

In the public bathroom

Bean: Mommy is someone else in here? (indicating to the stall next to us)

Me: Yes Buddy.

Bean: What are they doing? (bends over to look under the stall)

Me: The same thing you are now stop that and go pee.

Bean: (Starts peeing and hears the door open and while still peeing turns around)

Momma who is that?

Me: (thankfully jumped out of the way of the fire hose) Don't worry about it! PLEASE AIM IN THE TOILET!

Bean: (Smelling the person next to us) PHEW Momma did you poot?

Me: (embarrassed) um no honey.

Bean: Phew smells like a Daddy poot!

On the phone with my parents

(they were on the way to Europe no idea what was said on the other line)

Bean: Nana, you go on an airpwane?

Bean: Oh, is you pwane pink or blue?

Bean: Oh. You bwing me a present?

Bean: Bwing me a BEER!

(Me thinking WTH?)

Bean: Yes Nana a Beer.

(Me horrified that my parents will now think I give my kid a beer on a regular basis)

Bean: A fuzzy one.

(Me with ????????)

Me: Oh Mom he wants a BEAR.

13 comments:

Lori said...

too funny... it's amazing the things that come out of the mouths of babes

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Praying for the job, and your friend to get better.

Girl that cracked me up my boy's always ask did someone poo poo it smells really bad in here mom. That is funny about the two butts THANKS BEAN that was nice. Kids can say the funniest things... truly!!!

CanadianMama said...

Aww, I can't wait for Chicken to start talking!
ps. I've got everything and more crossed for you!

Unknown said...

I am LMAO!!!!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

How much pee did he get on the floor? EEk. And, I love that your bewbs are a butt.

Kellan said...

That little Bean is DARLING!

Hope you had a good day. I will keep your friend in my prayers. Kellan

Danielle said...

I will be praying for your friend.

Your little one says some funny stuff. Kids have NO filter. haha

Stacey said...

I love that toilet story!!
My youngest likes to comment very loudly on what he hears and smells in public toilets. He even once asked a lady washing her hands if she'd done a wee or a poo. She answered too!

Cynthia said...

Oh Bean:)

Fingers crossed!

ummmhello said...

HA! My little one announced in the car yesterday, "I farted!" about half a second before the rest of the inhabitants started gagging. Then my older son asked, "Are you sure you didn't POOP in there?!"
Ah, good times.

Melissa said...

ha ha. at least you have a "butt" infront. I have more of um... well... we will just say elbows. I wish I have two butts and not four elbows :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha two butts!! that would have made me cry.

Praying for your friend!

Wineplz said...

I still think Bean wanted a fizzy beer...you know, like Miller High Life?