CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wishes can come true...

We MAY be staying put y'all.
Bud's work came through with a very generous promotion. And he is taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pray that the funding is completely approved first.

I am so excited that we are going to stay here. No searching for a new job, no looking at daycares, no more northern VA!!!!
I am pretty stoked. But until I see him tonight I won't believe it.


Finally good news. I needed some.

Oh on a side note...I need a new blog design. I am BORED with mine!
So what do I do? I am not liking the ones on PYZAM much. They are pretty teenage like. So suggestions are welcome!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your wishes are coming true!
if you like http://memarielane.com/
this woman designed her site
http://designsbysummer.blogspot.com/
Also, look in my footer for the address of the people who designed my header.

Lori said...

hope things work out for you. I do my own toppers and then just base the colors for the rest of the page off that... sorry wish I could help more with the design

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Danielle said...

Yay! That is so exciting.

CanadianMama said...

WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful!! That's just amazing news.

Try Nap Warden. She's done my last two designs & is fab.

Unknown said...

Yay! That is very good news. Keep us posted when the funding comes through!

I'm a blog design failure. I got nothin'!

ummmhello said...

That's wonderful news :)
My hubs just got a new job offer. We won't be moving, but it'll be a BIG adjustment for us. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Excellent news! I know you are stoked when he gets home tonight. I hate the waiting.

Sorry about the design, but I'm not good at it.

Laski said...

I am so happy that everything is working out for you!!! You so deserve a break.

And a bubble bath.

And a massage.

And a new cute dress.

. . .

If you have a little dough, go see Nap Warden at Chronicles of a Stay at Home Mom. She did mine!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get/got good news and get to stay put. Moving is hell, especially if you are moving somewhere you don't want to be.

As far as blog design, I do my own as I'm too cheap, ie. too poor, to pay someone to do it for me!!! If you want to take the do it yourself route I'd be glad to help.

Julie said...

That is great news, I hate that unknown waiting feeling!!!!

Yeah for you !!!!!

:)

KG said...

I hope everything works out for you!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Wait....does that mean you don't want to have a parasitic twin living inside you too? So we can be freaks together?

Hallie