CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Update on friend

Okay so thank you all for thinking about my friend the last few days. The latest:
The baby had a stroke at some time. They are unsure when: it may have been in utero, during birth, or directly AFTER he was born.
Nonetheless, he was getting brain scans over the weekend to see what is causing the stroke excatly and if he will have permanent damage.
He is at an awesome hospital. Probably one of the best in the state. So hopefully the doctors there can make him well again.
Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

5 comments:

Lori said...

more prayers sent!

Anonymous said...

The brain is a miraculous organ. It can rewire itself in so many ways. Years ago, it was recommended that children with Down's Syndrome and Autism be institutionalized. Now, all things are possible.

Burgh Baby said...

I SO hope everything turns out OK. Poor kid.

Unknown said...

I really hope there is no permanent damage. Sending more prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.