CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

No more nakey time

SO many of you may remember that Bean used to love to be naked.
Well I think he has discovered modesty.
For instance this morning he told me he needed to get dressed. I was like okay whatever.
Well he went into his room and shut the door.
I of course thought it was the knock knock game so I knocked on his door expecting him to open the door smiling.
Nope.
Instead I got, "I AM GETTIN DWESSED MOMMA YOU NO SEE MY NAKEY."
Yeah he yelled that.
I was like "Fine whatever."
So out he came with his pants unbuttoned, underwear and shirt on backwards.
It was hard to hide my smile.
"Okay you help me mommy."
Ahhhh this is a preview of my life for the next 20 + years right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great story!

KG said...

Heh - it's so funny when they do that especially if you're still bathing them . . . it's like "Um, did you forget I just saw your nekked self last night in the bathtub? Ok, whatever."

Burgh Baby said...

It's certainly a step in the right direction to actually WANT to wear clothes. Maybe eventually I'll grow up and want to wear some, too.

Unknown said...

I wonder if boys get to the stage where they change outfits every hour all day long, like girls do. Let me know if it happens.

Melissa said...

what! no more naked time....everyone loves naked time :)