CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayers needed

Okay so I try to keep it lighthearted and fun here but I like many others have some serious parts.

One of my friends had a baby yesterday and the baby was having apnea issues and now they are afraid he is actually having seizures. They are currently being transfered to a hospital to accomadate them.
It is so heartbreaking. She was full term and had a perfect pregnancy. So please if you can say a prayer for them.
Thanks.

5 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

That is awful. Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing. I'll pray for your friend.

Unknown said...

I'll pray for your friend and her baby. Please let us know how it works out, okay?

Zoe said...

i'll be thinking of your friend and her baby

KG said...

Scary! I hope everything turns out for the best!

Burgh Baby said...

That's awful. I hope everything turns out OK. Let us know . . .